- 10-ac panoramic mountaintop
- 5,600 indoor square feet
- Open-air or fully enclosed facility
- Fully heated & air conditioned
- Use of indoor & outdoor space
- Open year round
- Multiple ceremony sites
- Use for rehearsal, set-up, ceremony & reception
- Bridal loft
- Groom’s lounge
- Caterer prep kitchen
- Event Coordinator
- Multiple Catering Options
- List of recommended vendors
- Tables, chairs, & linens
- Adequate wattage for bands/DJ/sound/AV equipment
- Handicap accessible parking & restrooms
- Close to local lodging & dining options
Walker Creek Barn
SWVA’s Newest Event Venue
Walker Creek Barn is a spacious, 5,600 square-foot meeting and event space. Situated on the crest of a 10-acre picturesque mountaintop with long-range and panoramic views of Walker Mountain, Sugar Run, Angel’s Rest, and Cloyd’s Gap, among others, Walker Creek Barn provides a truly breathtaking and one-of-a-kind location for any wedding or event.
Designed and decorated with a perfect balance of rustic, elegance, and natural beauty, Walker Creek Barn can be utilized as both an open-air or fully enclosed facility. The large, plentiful windows allow natural light to filter inside while your guests can admire the impressive views outside.
Walker Creek Barn is easily located a half-mile off VA Route 100, a four-lane highway between Pearisburg and Dublin in Giles County, VA just 30 min from Blacksburg and Radford, 1 hour from Roanoke Regional Airport, and 2 to 5 hours from most major cities on the east coast.
Please call 540-921-7438 for pricing or to schedule a visit.